Anmol Baby Carrier: why you should buy this product?
Baby carriers come in a variety of styles and variants, and they are most preferred when you want to walk with your little ones, hello Guy’s I am Bipasa and welcome back to best for babies.com, today I am going to tell you about my experience with my new baby carrier which I purchased 10 days ago for my daughter. So a baby wrap career may not be for everyone, but if you are going to invest your time and money for purchasing a carrier for your little one then I highly suggest you go with Anmol baby carrier.
So Why do I like this Anmol baby carrier?
One reason is comfort and not only for me but also for the baby as well we said to think the baby’s comfortable one of the reasons why it’s so comfortable is that these shoulder pads here they’re really wide and then they have a nice soft foam in it some of the other ones I’ve used they get foam but maybe the foam wasn’t enough or the bands were too small so it’s still dug into my shoulder a little bit.
another great comfort measure that the Anmol baby has is that it actually has padding’s for where the baby’s leg is so noticed that many of the baby carriers don’t have the padding here and without the padding, it actually can cause the fabric to dig into your baby’s legs a little bit and make it less comfortable for them
so with the padding it just makes a little bit more comfortable for them to Synanon especially for longer periods of time and kind of similar to the line of comfort this baby carrier is actually very light and thin so it makes it really easy to kind of fold up and just throw into my diaper bag so that when we bring it to baby anywhere I can also make sure I have to carry it with me.
Why the Anmol brand? Why not another brand?
Anmol Baby Carriers are based in India they have been making wraps for 2 years and SSC’s for 1year. Anmol makes 100% Cotton & Organic Cotton wraps, Anmol SSC is the first Indian Ergonomic Soft-structured Carrier with an International safety certification that ensures what reached you is the best for your baby.
Feature of Anmol baby carrier
- India’s 1st safety tested and certified (ASTM) ergonomic baby carrier can be used from birth (45 kg) with the use of the infant insert (not included), and into toddlerhood
- Includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a side pocket on the waist belt
- Made using handwoven cotton and oko tex certified canvas, being medium weight and breathable
- Head support with integrated hood Specially developed to give the proper support for the baby’s head, while the baby is asleep or as a cover for breastfeeding in the carrier
you can also check all the features of this product i”ll give you the link ( All Features )
what are the pros?
- It gently catches the little ones, but still gives them enough room to look and feel comfortable for you.
- You will probably be able to use it from the time your child is born until they need a carrier.
- Despite the many different carry position options, it is easy to hang and relatively easy.
- Woven wrapped straps are plush and comfortable, but not too much, meaning your baby will still look career-wise.
- It is also light and does not feel heavy overall.
- made by the good quality of cotton.
- the best I like it’s Head support with an integrated hood.
what are the cons?
- price it’s quite costly compared with other products in the market.
Anmol Baby Carrier – how easy it is to put on.
How to Care this Anmol baby carrier?
Anmol Baby Carrier:-
Anmol Baby Carrier
One reason is comfort and not only for me but also for the baby
Product SKU: 6
Product Brand: Anmol
Product Currency: INR
Product Price: 2800
Price Valid Until: 2020-03-03
Product In-Stock: 1